Dr. Irlandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diosdado Irlandez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Irlandez completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health Program A. He currently practices at Baqir Lakhani DO and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irlandez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health Program A, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baqir Lakhani DO
Amy Elsass MD55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 424-6893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irlandez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diosdado Irlandez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irlandez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irlandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irlandez frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Irlandez's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital