Dr. Salvatore Mannino, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mannino's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Salvatore Mannino, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Mannino completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mannino is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Vincents Cath Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mannino?
HE SAFE MY LIFE ,THANKS DR MANNINO STEVE MEIMARIDIS, FROM ATHENS GREECE ?.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mannino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mannino frequently treats Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Mannino's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mannino speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mannino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital