Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Roy Small, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Small completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at The Heart Group Of LG Health and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Small is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Group Of LG Health
The Heart Group Of LG Health217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 544-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Small?
My PCP and a nurse working for The Heart Group told me that Dr. Small is smart and very good. That was reassuring, and in my short time with Dr. Small I have reason to agree, Furthermore, he is personable and empathetic. For example, he listened to my concerns about my medications and has done what he can to alleviate them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Small frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Small's office is located at 217 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Small has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital