Call (440) 266-4847 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Qarab Syed, MD
New Patient(440) 266-4847
Dr. Qarab Syed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Strongsville, OH. Dr. Syed completed a residency at Staten Island U Hosp. He currently practices at Strongsville Family Health Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Strongsville Family Health Center
Strongsville Family Health Center16761 Southpark Ctr, Strongsville, OH 44136 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4847
- SUNY Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Staten Island U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Staten Island U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syed?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Samaritan Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Qarab Syed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Syed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Syed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Syed frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Syed's office is located at 16761 Southpark Ctr, Strongsville, OH 44136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Syed speaks Urdu, Panjabi, and English. View profile to see all.