Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD is
- Akron Genl MC, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Akron Genl MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- NORTHEASTERN OHIO UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1989
- Metrohlth-Mt Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hershey?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hershey's profile.
Dr. Hershey in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hershey frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease and Sinus Bradycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hershey's office is located at 5001 Rockside Rd # IN40 Independence, OH 44131. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hershey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Fisher-Titus Medical Center and University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Hershey has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jeffrey Hershey, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Independence Family Health Center
Independence Family Health Center5001 Rockside Rd # IN40, Independence, OH 44131 Existing Patients: (216) 273-9863