Dr. Robert Yarbrough, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Yarbrough completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. He currently practices at Resurgens Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Forsyth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yarbrough is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Resurgens Orthopaedics4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Rd, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (770) 886-8111
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Medical University of South Carolina / College of Dental Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Emory University, Medical School — 2001
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yarbrough?
I was referred to Dr. Yarbrough when I had arthritis in both hips. He was very knowledgeable and kind when I first consulted with him. Ultimately, I needed hip replacements which he did in the past 8 months. Both surgeries were very successful, and I am grateful to Dr. Yarbrough for relieving my pain. I highly recommend this gifted surgeon who is also very kind. His office staff are also the best.
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital