Dr. Joseph Othropedics, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Othropedics' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Othropedics, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Othropedics completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. He currently practices at Jacob Holloway, MD | Wellstar General Surgery and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Othropedics is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jacob Holloway, MD | Wellstar General Surgery
Jacob Holloway, MD | Wellstar General Surgery2450 Old Milton Parkway Wellstar Ste 201-208, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Existing Patients: (470) 267-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Othropedics?
Dr. Joseph Burns is a Superstar in my book. First rate, 5 Star Orthopedic Professional I am an avid mountain biker, who has had 3 previous surgeries on my right shoulder. It had been obliterated from crashes. Before Dr. Burns, the last surgeon told me, to find a new sport, or the next time would most likely result in shoulder replacement. Well, it happened again, another crash. After extensive research, I chose Dr. Burns, over many others, to do what I was told couldn’t be done. The moment I met with him, I knew I had made the right choice. I had never been more comfortable and confidant in a surgeon. Given the skills of Dr. Burns along with the generous donation of a cadaver’s tissue, “thank you whoever you were”, my shoulder is back in use, and I am riding as good, as ever I was. I most highly recommend Dr. Burns Thank you, Dr. Burns, you are an incredible individual, and an outstanding surgeon. So very sorry you are no longer here in So. Cal. J. Olson Palmdale, CA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Othropedics accepts your insurance.
Dr. Othropedics frequently treats Joint Pain, Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Meniscus Surgery.
Dr. Othropedics' office is located at 2450 Old Milton Parkway Wellstar Ste 201-208, Alpharetta, GA 30009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Othropedics speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Othropedics has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital