Dr. Robert Honish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Honish's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Honish, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Honish completed a residency at Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center. He currently practices at Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Pa Hospital Uphs, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 829-0101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Honish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Honish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Honish frequently treats Prostate Cancer Screening , Migraine, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Honish's office is located at 7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Honish speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Honish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.