Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 481-4811.
Dr. Richard Eisenstaedt, MD
New Patient(223) 201-6595
Dr. Richard Eisenstaedt, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Eisenstaedt completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Abington Adult Medical Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eisenstaedt is board certified in Hematology.
Abington Adult Medical Associates
Abington Adult Medical Levy1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001 Call
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenstaedt?
Dr. Eisenstaedt is a wonderful blend of clinical excellence and warm caring personal care.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eisenstaedt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eisenstaedt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eisenstaedt frequently treats Bedsores, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Dehydration.
Dr. Eisenstaedt's office is located at 1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.