Dr. Mansour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Mansour, MD is a hematology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Mansour completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at LSU Feist-Weiller Cancer Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mansour is board certified in Hematology.
- Letterman Army Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LSU Feist-Weiller Cancer Center
Lsuhsc Shreveport1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 Existing Patients: (318) 813-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mansour?
Dr Mansour really "knows his stuff." I had a questionable diagnosis and was sent to him for determination of my condition. Not only did he examine and question me carefully, he also ordered a series of rapidly performed tests and sent me for a second opinion himself. He and the other oncologist had me return on multiple occasions with decreasing frequency. This, combined with instructions to return with any new symptoms was absolutely the correct way to handle my case. Thankfully, all was well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Mansour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mansour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mansour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mansour frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Mansour's office is located at 1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center