Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (318) 333-5350.
Dr. Tyler Lash, MD
Dr. Tyler Lash, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Lash completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lash is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital
- Lsu Health Sciences Center Shreveport, Medical School — 2011
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Peoples Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lash?
Pleasant follow up visit. He answered all my questions.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lash has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tyler Lash, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lash's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lash frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Lash's office is located at 2600 Kings Hwy Ste 340, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Hematology/Oncology Associates2600 Kings Hwy Ste 340, Shreveport, LA 71103