Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (318) 333-6387.
Dr. Maxwell McDonald, MD
Dr. Maxwell McDonald, MD is a hematology specialist in Shreveport, LA. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McDonald is board certified in Hematology.
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 2001
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Peoples Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
I have been seeing Dr. McDonald for several years and he always takes the time to answer any questions I might have.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonald has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maxwell McDonald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonald's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 2600 Kings Hwy Ste 340 340, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Hematology/Oncology Associates2600 Kings Hwy Ste 340 340, Shreveport, LA 71103