Dr. Retu Saxena, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saxena's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Retu Saxena, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Saxena completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. She currently practices at Edina Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saxena is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Edina Medical Clinic7373 France Ave S Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (952) 428-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saxena?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saxena accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saxena frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Saxena's office is located at 7373 France Ave S Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saxena speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saxena has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Hutchinson Health
- Trinity Hospital