Dr. Espinosa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renee Espinosa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Espinosa completed a residency at Lahey Clinic Med Center. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lahey Clinic Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Lahey Clinic Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Mass, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinosa?
Dr Rene Espinosa has been my wife’s Cardiologist since 2014 and we believe she has had the best care in Arizona. Back in June 2020I got really ill and needed a Cardiologist, no brainer for me,Dr Espinosa took me immediately, just by her looking at you makes you feel better. We are so grateful that DRs like Dr Espinosa are out there taking care of us. 10 Stars for her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renee Espinosa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Espinosa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espinosa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Espinosa frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Espinosa's office is located at 3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center