Dr. Renee Espinosa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Espinosa completed a residency at Lahey Clinic Med Center. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
CVC Scottsdale Princess Office8575 E Princess Dr Ste 115, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (602) 867-8644
- Lahey Clinic Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Lahey Clinic Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Mass, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinosa?
Dr. Espinosa is an Excellent Doctor. I have been visiting her since last twenty years. She is the best cardiologist in Scottsdale. De. Espinoza will do all the tests to ensure my heart is healthy. She doesn’t leave anything to guess or chance. If a patient needs stent/ surgery she will send you to one of the best in the profession to perform heart surgery/Stent insertion. Dr. Espinoza is the best I recommend her to anyone as a cardiologist. God bless you, long live Dr. Renee Espinoza. Surinder Tuli
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center