Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Coghlan, MD
Dr. Raymond Coghlan, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND ORAL HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1972
- Royal Jubliee Hosp, Internship Hospital
- National Defense Medical Center/Ottawa Canada, Residency Hospital
- University of Alberta Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- American Lifecare
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- NovaSys Health
- Office of Group Benefits
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coghlan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Raymond Coghlan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Coghlan's profile.
Dr. Coghlan in specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Coghlan's office is located at 2400 Hospital Dr Ste 420 Bossier City, LA 71111. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Coghlan is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Coghlan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Raymond Coghlan, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants
Willis Knighton Bossier Internal Medicine2400 Hospital Dr Ste 420, Bossier City, LA 71111 (318) 212-6888
Limited To Official Government Duties On1501 Kings Hwy Rm 6-249, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 675-5900
Northwest Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 150, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 212-6888