Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD
Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD is
- Medical School-Lebanese University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Hayek?
My husband has been a patient of El Hayek off and on for four years. His staff is very friendly. We have had to call the office for issues and questions in between office visits several times. His nurse, Megan, is always very helpful in answering our questions. We can tell that Dr. El-Hayek has our best interest in mind. He takes the time to listen to our concerns and answer our questions. I have never felt like we were being rushed out of our appointments.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
- WK Bossier Health Center
- WK Pierremont Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. El-Hayek's profile.
Dr. El-Hayek in specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. El-Hayek's office is located at 2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 150 Shreveport, LA 71103. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. El-Hayek provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health, WK Bossier Health Center and WK Pierremont Health Center.
Yes, Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD holds board certification in Infectious Disease.
Dr. Jihad El-Hayek, MD has a star rating of 2.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 150, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 212-6888