Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD
Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD is
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED &amp; BIOMEDICAL SCI|U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED &amp;amp; BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1994
- SUNY at Buffalo Erie Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Strong Meml Hosp Univ of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- NovaSys Health
- Office of Group Benefits
- PPO Plus
- Railroad Medicare
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Negron?
Dr. Negron is so compassionate, and he takes time with you during each visit. He has been my Dr for more than a decade and a half, and the thought of having to change to another Dr is out of the question. His staff is also very courteous and attentive. I recommend him 1000%
- WK Pierremont Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Negron's profile.
Dr. Negron in specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Negron's office is located at 8001 Youree Dr Ste 750 Shreveport, LA 71115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Negron provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD is affiliated with WK Pierremont Health Center.
Yes, Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD holds board certification in Infectious Disease.
Dr. Negron has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Gerardo Negron, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Shreveport Infectious Disease
Shreveport Infectious Disease8001 Youree Dr Ste 750, Shreveport, LA 71115 Existing Patients: (318) 855-2811