Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gruppo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ralph Gruppo, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Gruppo completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Gruppo is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4269
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gruppo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gruppo frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Bleeding Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Gruppo's office is located at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gruppo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.