Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peter Mason, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Mason completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-6633
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Common Sense Expert! Great "bed side manner"! Returns text issues immediately!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mason frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin