Call (414) 928-1734 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Mason, MD
New Patient(414) 928-1734
Dr. Peter Mason, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Mason completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Common Sense Expert! Great "bed side manner"! Returns text issues immediately!
- Froedtert Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Mason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mason's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mason frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 8900 W. Doyne Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Heart and Vascular Center - Center for Advanced Care - Froedtert Hospital8900 W. Doyne Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 928-1734