Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Sudhir Kushwaha, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Sudhir Kushwaha, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Kushwaha completed a residency at Central Middlessex Hosp. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kushwaha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Harefield Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- London Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Central Middlessex Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kushwaha?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Fall River Health Services
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Trinity Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kushwaha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sudhir Kushwaha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kushwaha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kushwaha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kushwaha frequently treats Pulmonary Hypertension, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Kushwaha's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kushwaha speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.