Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is a oncology specialist in Fletcher, NC. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Yale U-Norwalk Hosp. He currently practices at Grace Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with AdventHealth Hendersonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Brown University/rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Yale U-Norwalk Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Grace Hematology & Oncology
Grace Hematology & Oncology3159 HENDERSONVILLE RD, Fletcher, NC 28732 Existing Patients: (828) 687-9993
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
In 2006 Dr. Kim literally saved my life when a routine child birth turned into an emergency and I started bleeding out. If he hadn't taken charge I don't think I would be alive. I would trust him with my life again, no question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Urinary Stones, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3159 HENDERSONVILLE RD, Fletcher, NC 28732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Pardee Hospital