Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douglas Thompson, MD is a hematology specialist in Morganton, NC. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Geriatrics and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Hematology.
- East Carolina University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valdese Radiation Oncology
Valdese Cancer Center720 Malcolm Blvd, Valdese, NC 28690 Existing Patients: (828) 580-7536
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 2209 S Sterling St Ste 330, Morganton, NC 28655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton