Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Cremer, MD
Dr. Paul Cremer, MD is
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Oscar Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cremer?
I visited Dr. Cremer to review the status of my aortic stenosis issue. He reviewed past records, did advanced EEG imaging. He indicated I could wait some time longer before it would be necessary to have a replacement valve. He also lowered my metoprolol RX after I told him I suffered chronic insomnia. Since he did that, I have generally benefitted from a good night's sleep. He is an excellent doctor. I had his full attention despite the fact he is the head of cardiac imaging at a busy world class heart clinic. Sign me 'grateful' for his care and for the clinic.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Paul Cremer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cremer's profile.
Dr. Cremer in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cremer frequently treats the following conditions: Pericardial Disease, Pericarditis and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cremer's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cremer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Paul Cremer, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Paul Cremer, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Cremer has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Paul Cremer, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 340-8813