Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amir Taraben, MD
Dr. Amir Taraben, MD is
- U Mo Columbia Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Southern Ill U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Southern Ill U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- UNIVERSITY OF DAMASCUS / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1987
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taraben?
i live in mentor but i absolutely love Dr Taraben. He is the most caring. concerned, and attentive physician i have ever encountered. I was given a referrral to him from a close friend. I have been seeing him for 5 years after having a bad expereience with a cardio phys earlier. I truly trust him with my life. If you are looking for a physican with excellent bedside manner, he is it! Five stars along with the staff!!!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- West Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amir Taraben, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Taraben's profile.
Dr. Taraben in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taraben frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taraben's office is located at 6801 Mayfield Rd Ste 200 Fl 2 Mayfield Heights, OH 44124. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Taraben provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amir Taraben, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Euclid Hospital, South Pointe Hospital, Marymount Hospital and West Medical Center.
Dr. Taraben has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Amir Taraben, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Hillcrest Medical Building 2
Hillcrest Medical Building 26801 Mayfield Rd Ste 200 Fl 2, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4809