Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Osama Ibrahim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ibrahim is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Harrington Hearth and Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center & Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3300 Oakdale Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422 Existing Patients: (763) 581-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ibrahim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ibrahim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ibrahim frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ibrahim's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ibrahim speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.