Call (216) 250-7299 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Brian Griffin, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7299
Dr. Brian Griffin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at Fell-Boston U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 250-7299
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Fell-Boston U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Vincents Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Coll Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
This doc is the best! Takes time to completely listen to the patient's concerns. He presents options for continuing cardiac care to the patient. He works with each patient's specific lifestyle. He addresses problems and concerns and formulates a plan of action for the patient. Wonderful doc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Griffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Griffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.