Call (216) 353-2509 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Jaber completed a residency at St Luke's Hosp. He currently practices at Brain Tumor and Neuro-Oncology Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Luke's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Luke's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaber?
Caring, extremely knowledgeable, explains everything in detail and listens when I explained my concerns and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this physician!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaber frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jaber's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Brain Tumor and Neuro-Oncology Center
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2509