Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Omid Dardashti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Dardashti completed a residency at U Med Dent Nj Rbrt Wood Johnson Med Sch. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Med Dent Nj Rbrt Wood Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- St. Vincents Hospital-Manhattan, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Persian, Spanish
Valley Medical Group
Cardiac and Endovascular Associates1200 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 689-8070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dardashti?
He is a level headed straight forward doctor that listens to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dardashti frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dardashti's office is located at 1200 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dardashti speaks Persian, Spanish, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dardashti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Hospital