Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Addi Suleiman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Suleiman completed a residency at Trinitas Hosp/Seton Hall U. He currently practices at Hudson MD group and is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suleiman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Saint Michaels Hosp-Seton Hall U, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Trinitas Hosp/Seton Hall U, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Jordan University of Science And Technology, Medical School — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suleiman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suleiman frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Suleiman's office is located at 111 Central Ave # 3, Newark, NJ 07102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suleiman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Suleiman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Hudson MD group
Addi Suleiman MD at St. Michael's Medical Center111 Central Ave # 3, Newark, NJ 07102 Existing Patients: (973) 731-0203