Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD is
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Aleppo University Medical School|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine|University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Midwest Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karou?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Fadi Karou, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Karou's profile.
Dr. Karou in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Karou's office is located at 2005 Prince Ave Athens, GA 30606. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Karou is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karou provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Fadi Karou, MD holds board certification in Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Karou has over 20 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Fadi Karou, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Athens Heart Center
Athens Heart Center2005 Prince Ave, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 868-6700
Georgia SurgiCare Loganville
Loganville Office367 Athens Hwy Ste 2300, Loganville, GA 30052 Existing Patients: (706) 397-6413
NJ Premier Heart Clifton
New Jersey Premier Medical Care716 Broad St Ste 1B, Clifton, NJ 07013 Existing Patients: (973) 437-3809