Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Nouri Al-Khaled, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Al-Khaled completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Khaled is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology
Cardiology Group LLC4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Consultants in Cardiology & Electrophysiology3545 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Khaled?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al-Khaled has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Al-Khaled frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Al-Khaled's office is located at 4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Khaled speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital