Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piguet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niccole Piguet, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Piguet completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Pediatric Specialists of Va and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piguet is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Brown University, Hasbro Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piguet?
She was an angel, a professional who cares about saving lives, she does not see medicine as a business, Jesus with Dr. saved the life of my son who is only 8 years old, he is now 15 and is completely healthy
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Piguet frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Piguet's office is located at 8081 Innovation Park Dr Bldg B, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piguet has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's National Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Pediatric Specialists of Va8081 Innovation Park Dr Bldg B, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (571) 472-1717