Call (216) 353-0144 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Anderson, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0144
Dr. Peter Anderson, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0144
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson took care of my daughter for over 10 years while at Mayo Clinic. She had a first of a kind diagnosis involving a profound immunity disorder. His care was outstanding, innovative, and "wrote the book" on how to take care of children with her disorder. Now, 10 years later, he has been instrumental in guiding me on my own cancer. Not only is he an outstanding Doctor, but he's also a highly valued friend. You will not find a more knowledgeable, caring, and professional doctor. Dr. Anderson has earned my highest possible recommendation.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.