Dr. Nancy Blace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blace's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Blace, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. She currently practices at Montefiore Medical Center and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blace is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blace frequently treats Stye, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Blace's office is located at 4487 3rd Ave, Bronx, NY 10457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Hospital