Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lisa Park, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Lisa Park, MD is a cataract surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Park completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. She currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Yale University, Medical School — 1997
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
100% positive to the Dr. Lisa Parks, and Harkness Eye Institute. I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Parks, with a better than expected outcome. She is a top-notch Ophthalmologist, and highly skilled surgeon. She answered all my questions, before and after. All the staff at the Harkness Eye Institute at Columbia Presbyterian, from the security guard to the assisting nurses, and anesthesiologist, had a professional, courteous and friendly manner throughout my stay.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Park, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Park's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Park accepts your insurance.
Dr. Park frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Park's office is located at 880 3rd Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.