Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-5415 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Donald Coleman, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Donald Coleman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Bellevue Hosp Columbia P&S, Internship Hospital — 1961
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1960
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
He was knowledgeable, affable and has an unbelievable resume. But most of all he was approachable. Don't let his age fool you - he is 100% with it and doesn't miss a thing. He was ki d and answered all my questions!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coleman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Coleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coleman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coleman frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Eye Examination, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.