Dr. Alrazzak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muaz Alrazzak, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Mangonia Park, FL. He currently practices at Children's Hematology & Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alrazzak is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hematology & Oncology Associates
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alrazzak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muaz Alrazzak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alrazzak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alrazzak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alrazzak frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Alrazzak's office is located at 927 45th St Ste 204, Mangonia Park, FL 33407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alrazzak speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center