Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-2234.
Dr. Brian Cauff, MD
New Patient(786) 568-7853
Dr. Brian Cauff, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Cauff completed a residency at University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Tx Sthwstrn Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cauff?
Dr. Cauff is a very caring physician and always attentive to all our needs and concerns.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cauff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Cauff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cauff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cauff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cauff frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Cauff's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 100, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cauff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.