Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-2234.
Dr. Deborah Kramer, MD
New Patient(786) 568-7853
Dr. Deborah Kramer, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She currently practices at JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders and is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders
JDCH Center of Cancer and Blood Disorders1150 N 35th Ave Ste 100, Hollywood, FL 33021 Call
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer is exactly what a concerned parent would want in a physician. She truly cares about her patients. She carefully explained our child’s diagnose and treatment options. She was present at every phase of treatment. She is phenomenal. Without her (and the other caring physicians in the practice) we would have felt lost and overwhelmed.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 100, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.