Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mir Ali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia. He currently practices at Jennifer Davel, MD and is affiliated with Community Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Arizonia/Phoenix Heart Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ball State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jennifer Davel, MD
Jennifer Davel, MD8075 N Shadeland Ave Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Existing Patients: (317) 621-8500
Mir Ishti Ali, MD
Mir Ishti Ali, MD3025 N Oakwood Ave, Muncie, IN 47304 Existing Patients: (317) 621-8500
Community Physicians of Indiana Inc.8075 N Shadeland Ave Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Existing Patients: (317) 621-8640
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 8075 N Shadeland Ave Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46250. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital East
- Hendricks Regional Health