Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Bryan Cannon, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Bryan Cannon, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Cannon completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cannon is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cannon?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cannon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bryan Cannon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cannon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cannon frequently treats Long QT Syndrome, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Cannon's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.