Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Farris Timimi, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Farris Timimi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Timimi completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Timimi is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timimi?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timimi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Farris Timimi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Timimi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Timimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timimi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Timimi's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.