Dr. Michael Peterson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peterson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Peterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Abbott NW Hosp. He currently practices at St Paul Heart Clinic and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Abbott NW Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Paul Heart Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 292-0616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital