Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alok Maheshwari, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6792
Dr. Alok Maheshwari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. Maheshwari completed a residency at Mi State University College Human Med. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maheshwari is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mi State University College Human Med, Residency Hospital
- Saginaw Co Op Hosps Inc, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Vermont, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maheshwari?
- Maple Grove Hospital
- North Memorial Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maheshwari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alok Maheshwari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maheshwari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maheshwari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maheshwari frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Maheshwari's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.