Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (763) 581-5400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Chike Obi, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6792
Dr. Chike Obi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maple Grove, MN. Dr. Obi completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Heart & Vascular Center and is affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Obi is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh, Medical School
- University Of Minnesota, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obi?
- Maple Grove Hospital
- North Memorial Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Obi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chike Obi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Obi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Obi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Obi's office is located at 9825 Hospital Dr Ste 200, Maple Grove, MN 55369. Find other locations and directions.