Dr. Diaco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maurizio Diaco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Diaco completed a residency at St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Bridgeport Hosp, General Surgery. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diaco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Bridgeport Hosp, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeth's Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Malta Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaco?
I havrnt seen dr diaco myself but my dad does and i cant imagine putting my dads health in anyones hands other than dr diaco he has compassion and really cares about his patients i gave him 5 stars but he deserves 100 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maurizio Diaco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaco frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Diaco's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diaco speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital