Dr. Homoud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Munther Homoud, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Homoud completed a residency at St Michaels Mc. and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Homoud is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts-New Engl MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New England MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Michaels Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Michaels Mc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Michaels Mc, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Jordan U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Fac Med U Jordan, Amman, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Homoud?
Dr. Homoud has been my husband's doctor for many years. Not only is he an outstanding physician ,he is a wonderful human being, beloved by patients and medical staff. We are so lucky to have him. I hope he never retires!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Munther Homoud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Homoud's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Homoud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Homoud frequently treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Heart Disease, and Ventricular Fibrillation.
Dr. Homoud's office is located at 800 Washington St # 197, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Homoud speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center