Dr. Benson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Benson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Benson completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm
Preventative Cardiology At Dominos Farms24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 998-7400
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-9548
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Benson's office is located at 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan