Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jose Finet, MD
Dr. Jose Finet, MD is
- Metro Health Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Metro Health Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Metro Health Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- FUNDACIIN UNIVERSIDAD DR. RENI FAVALORO / INSTITUTO UNIVERSITARIO DE CIENCIAS, Medical School — 2005
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finet?
Dr. Finest has a great personality, cares about his patients. Explains what is damaged and how certain parts of your heart works. He will advise you of what kinds of precedures might need to be done. He is very thero and will answer your questions.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Eskenazi Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jose Finet, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Finet's profile.
Dr. Finet in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Finet frequently treats the following conditions: Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Finet's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Finet provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jose Finet, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Eskenazi Health, IU Health Methodist Hospital and Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jose Finet, MD holds board certification in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Finet has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jose Finet, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Array Behavioral Care
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2513