Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Dr. Mark Victor, MD
Dr. Mark Victor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Victor completed a residency at Hahnemann University. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Victor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hahnemann University, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1976
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Victor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Victor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Victor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Victor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Victor frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Victor's office is located at 227 N Broad St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital